This role offers candidates the opportunity to actively participate in and support the operations activities of a fast growing European technology investment firm. The position entails rendering assistance to the entire operations team, including financial administration, reporting and data analysis. Furthermore, the intern will gain exposure to many operational processes by supporting for example on risk and portfolio management, ESG, compliance and investor relations. The intern can also play a major role on specific projects (e.g. financial reporting or legal support) if approached pro-actively.
This is an excellent opportunity to join and learn from a highly entrepreneurial team and is a huge commitment to your long-term learning curve. You will be based in our headquarter in Amsterdam.
Skill & Experience Required
We look for individuals who:
– have intellectual curiosity
– have a passion for excellence
– have financial affinity
– have an interest in technology-related markets
– a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from a leading university or business school
– strong analytical skills and basic financial knowledge gained throughout your studies or a previous internship