The investment team internship role offers candidates the opportunity to actively participate in our deal sourcing and execution efforts, including the mapping of selected industries, conducting related industry analyses (based on third-party research, industry journals, trade fair visits etc.), and approaching interesting investment targets. Furthermore, the intern will gain exposure to the investment process by supporting on valuation, commercial and financial due diligence, managing external advisors involved in confirmatory due diligence and the preparation of investment memoranda for our investment committee. On an occasional basis, the intern may also support in portfolio work of existing investments.
This is a unique opportunity to join and learn from a leading team in the European expansion capital market with a highly entrepreneurial spirit and strong commitment to your long-term learning curve. In principle, you will be based in our headquarter in Amsterdam with international travelling on an ad-hoc basis in case of management meetings or trade fairs.
Skill & Experience Required
We look for individuals who:
– can balance personal achievement and teamwork
– have intensity and integrity
– have intellectual curiosity
– have leadership potential
– have a passion for excellence
– have an interest in technology-related markets
– a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with excellent credentials from a leading university or business school
– financial and strong analytical skills as well as experience in analysing market trends, company valuations and preparing business plans and information memoranda
– relevant (investment banking / strategy consulting / technology) experience through previous internships